Hard to Understand Girl!

Sad Boy

Hi

Me and my girl friend are 18, we are in relation since a year.

I had this girl in my mind(i loved her ad love her!!) since i was 12 years, and never thought of anyone else.

This is her first relation

This what is going on on with my girl friend, I know some points may conflict each other!

But this what is in her mind!

1.She cant be single anymore! (i mean she cant survive alone without a relation)

2.When she is in a relation with me, she is skeptical about my settlement(as she wants to be in relation with me because she wants to marry me), so until il earn a qualification she isn't ready to be fully in a relation.

I dont know what to call this we are just talking daily but no feelings (but i totally love her!!!)!

3.Sometimes When we argue over smthng and stop talking for 2-3days she express her emotions to other guys, even gives her number very easily to them in her weak moments!

4.She once broke with me due to some issue, and tried to go into a rebound relation with someone else(20 days) and came back to me as she thought that I used to treat her well.

5.She gets bored with me sometimes!

6.She wants to marry me

7.She tells me everything(her friends, Even her personal girl stuff some times randomly!) and i cant believe she gave her facebook password and asked for mine, i gave it too

8.She is thinking of introducing me to her parents

9.But we are just talking for 20 mins in week days on phone thats it(i want more time)!!

MY MIND

1.Im clear, Im expecting a long term relation with her( like marrying after im 25 !)

2.I love her totally(6 years!!!) and I want to be in full relationship, not just talking daily.

3.Im going crazy because

*she becomes emotional for some random other guy, in my absence

*she isn't fully accepting this relation(she says not until i earn my qualification)

*she sometimes gets interested in a guy who gives her invalid compliments(dumb!)

My heart!

It feels lonely and single! and it loves her, it wants a relation with her!

Im going mad thinking about her the whole day, about her becoming emotional with a random guy, her partial relationship!

Thanks for your taking time to know my problem

Is this relation going to work ? ( I really want it work, im in love with her!)

please help me! what to do?,

i cant stop thinking about her the whole day (24x7). I really love her badly

What exactly does earning your qualification mean? Job, major...?

And, at some point you need to be in a relationship before marriage because relationships are like preludes to marriage. It's how you figure out if you can make things work up until you are ready to tie the knot. Without a relationship, you are jumping into serious commitment blind sighted.

I think her views are a bit faulty...

What exactly does earning your qualification mean? Job, major...?

And, at some point you need to be in a relationship before marriage because relationships are like preludes to marriage. It's how you figure out if you can make things work up until you are ready to tie the knot. Without a relationship, you are jumping into serious commitment blind sighted.

I think her views are a bit faulty...

earning your qualification in the sense anything to make her parents believe that i can good care of her (so they can agree)

yes they are faulty thats why im going mad thinking about it the whole day

what to do ?

Archived