What should I do?

Shy4

Don't know if you remembered me posting earlier about this girl that I really like, but anyway.

Let me give you some background info.

I was talking to this one girl that I really like and we admitting to each other that we really liked each other. And she was acually going to ask me out but she was too nervious so as a result, one of her friends hooked her up with this one guy. Well they only been going out a few days less than a month. I was wondering what I should do. We admitted that we liked each other so should I be kinda aggressive and try to get her or should I just stay friends and see what happens. Also, her boyfriend goes to a different school than her and I so I'm assuming that's a good thing.

Also this may sound small, but she is going on vacation the next few days, I was wondering if I should call her and ask if she is having fun, ect. Or is that too much of a boyfriendish kinda thing to do?

Thanks.

Well my opinion would be she admitted to you that she liked you,You told her you liked her but then she got with someone else but for some reason I dont understand that if she liked you,I would say you could talk to her about it tell her you are still interested and go from there or you can sit back and see how things go with her and this other guy.I dont think by you calling her while she is away will harm anything so call her up to see if she is having fun and enjoying her trip,You could always talk to her then might be easier

Well she admitted to me that she liked me AFTER she got a boyfriend. She's with her boyfriend now because she didn't think I liked her at the time which really sucks because I really really did like her, and still do, but it feels like I missed my chance. She invited me over to her house last weekend so I'm thinking that maybe she wants to get to know me a little better so she can make a decision, I don't know.