Dating guilt.

I have no idea why I feel this way, but i have this guilt when it comes to dating, some days its more than others. Me and my ex have been broken up for over 11 months now, we just recently about a month or two ago..started LC, and i guess there are still some feelings for eachother lingering there..maybe me more than her, since she got into a rebound relationship after we broke up and still remains in it because shes "confused"..but now i feel guilt every time im in the position to go on a date. How do i get over this guilt..she has a boyfriend, why do i still care if she knows im dating? I think a part of me feels she will leave for good once she knows i am dating other girls..i dont know. Help please

Maybe you need to stop contacting her altogether, for good? I promise your guilt will go away when indifference takes it's place.

I totally agree,

Your obviously not over her completely and need to stop contacting her to give yourself some space to get over her.

"There are still some feelings for eachother lingering there..maybe me more than her, since she got into a rebound relationship after we broke up and still remains in it because shes "confused""

It sounds as if she's giving you mixed messages, which is getting your hopes up.

Dating other people is a good way to "forget" about some one.

You never know, you may find someone who truly sweeps you off your feet.

Archived