One other problem with why i dont approach this girl

Shinobie

Ok yah there is one other problem i dont approach this girl to talk and stuff that i want to ask u guys about.K i feel like she is too good for me for some reason like as in way too high up there in grades an school to me.I mean im perfectly capable of being smart and getting great grades but i have been slacking cause i have just been getting really tired of high school.I mean im gonna pass and graduate i know that but i might not get my gpa as high as i would like maybe to a 3.25 if i real push it.Man but if i was trying id have well above a 3.5 but im just so tired of school.Well this girl is prolly up in that category and she seems pretty smart and dedicated.So i was just wondering if u have any problem with a guy lower then you in school and stuff i mean as in slacking and stuff i mean i have been looking over at her and stuff.We have made eye contact plenty of times.Like today when i was walking down the hall she made eye contact with me for about like 4 seconds and we held it looking over at each other so maybe she is interested in talking to me.But iono i kind of feel weird if she is so much higher in gpa and stuff in school.i think i have just been growing in wisdom a lot and i mean i still have plenty of intelligence if i take advanatge of it.But i just was gonna go to comunnity college and then transfer like a lot of people do.So do u think if i started talking to her she would think any less of me how im doing in school?

Well man you never know until you try. Start talking to her and stuff. Get her phone number and learn more about her. Ive liked girls before and when I really got to know them I realized they arent all you thought they would be. But if it means that much to you stick with it and fallow your heart.

smart woman dont always fall in love with smart men. Alot of smart way-up-there girls in my school are going out with idiots. I dunt think your grade will effect your chances at all. Guys are always thought of as the dumber sex anyways, its only natural that your not up there with her (in terms of school). Next time you see her making eye contact, wave, smile, raise your eyebrows, w/e. Just do more then eye contact, and eventually talk to her.

I agree with antzca2000, about the more action then eye contact if shes really as smart as you say she will get the hint that you like her and she might make a move or atleast keep you on her mind all day then do the same back.

Also, girls don't care about grades when it comes to guys if they do as if they come right out and say it "so what kind of grades you get?" and if you tell her you get sucky grades *I know you dont as you pointed out* she ingores you after it shes not worth your time shes really pathetic. A girl cares about how she is treated and cared about. NOT grades if you make her feel good about herself shes yours. Also since she made eye contact with you she Digs you, trust me. Good luck!

P.s I'm sorry if this does not make sense lol I'm a bit tired.

Lol np club33 and ty for you post.Iono i think she might be interested after all the looks ive been giving her and i have been smiling when she looks at me and she looks like a girl who would want attention.I was thinking about asking her like "are u new to this school?" or something because i have never seen her until this year and im pretty sure she is a senior like me.So is that an ok way to start things?Cause like now she has been looking back and stuff sometimes.Cause iono i think she would be interested in talking to me if she like looked at me for liek 4 seconds straight with eye contact and stuff.Cause i notice that most girls who dont like me just look away like all mean and stuff with an expression on there eyes.

Heres the thing ALL girls want attention, you HAVE to learn that now. So no matter what give her attention.

And to your conversation starter the "are you new here?" is a good one she will either say yes...(all nervous) or she will carry on the conversation by saying "oh yeah I just moved from so and so its boring here" then you take over make some "chit chat" and give her smiles ( all girls love it when guys smile at them) also since your not sure ask her if shes a senior or a junior. (find every way to talk to her) She'll get the hint no doubt about it. ;-)

K ty for your posts and if you are as tired like you are saying dont worry im really tired myself so i might not make sense in some posts too im just about rdy to go to bed but im gonna scan the posts a lil bit more for tonight thn go to bed.So if your leaving then g'nite and peace because im about rdy too

Not at all.

Most guys in my school are slackers: its depressing, but hey. How smart you are isn't everything in life.

If you think about it, guys who are too smart dont get any girls.. well, not the "I just love mixing magnesium oxide with hydrogen, dont you?" nerds in my science class, anyway. XD

I think you should talk to her, I always make eye contact with guys I'm interested in, so you might as well give it a try! In fact there's one guy that I've never really talked to but we ALWAYS look at each other and I'm going to talk to him at school next week, so yea I think you should talk to her. and as for grades... they don't matter to me. As long as he's a good person and knows how to treat me right, thats all that really matters.

Hey Shinobie go for it. Nearly all seniors are slackers. I was. I still can't figure out how my grades stayed up in my last semester of high school.

But if the both of you are looking at each other. Then talk to her! Your line is good so there's nothing left to do but talk!

Good luck. Let us know how it goes!!

Hey Shinobe!

I don't want to boast or seem like I'm so good, but I receive really high marks for everything I do, even if I slightly slack off.

Alot of guys I know slack off when it comes to school some guy's give it a little try though, and to me, I like the fact that they put in the effort because I find that more appealing. However actual grades wouldn't really change my mind about a person (Although I'll admit that I like guy's who are carrer oriented with carrer's that are of a high standard in life.) So don't let you grades sand in the way of lurve