What do you think I should do? Please help!!

I am going to try to keep this as short as possible. My b/f of six months (long distance) basically sold me out this last weekend big time. It was a huge disappointment. I went to call him and over heard him say to his Mom he is trying not to talk to me anymore which of course was a stab in my heart. Anyway, I ended up writing him an email about how I felt about him which I probably shouldn't have done. Well he ended up calling me on Monday four times but I didn't answer my phone. He left a message not really sounding like he cares. I don't know if he will call again. I need to get over him because he obviously just isn't that into me but do I answer my phone when he calls or leave him hanging? Any ideas?

ive been in the same exact situation,the email you wrote him...sure it sounds like a bad idea but you where tellnig him how you feel,the truth which is good to hear.I wrote a letter to an ex of mine telling her how I felt at one point about what was going on,she didnt like it but it was the truth on how I was feeling.If he calls again pick the phone up,dont run away from the problem,it will cause more trouble and it will come back to you.just try to make everything the way you both want it.