How do you politely end a casual thing that never started?

Closure is a good thing. She's probably waiting for it as well. Avoid any potential psycho-drama and be straight with her. Talk with her directly on the phone or invite her on an informal gathering and bring it up. Be nice, clear and casual and if she's a smart girl she'll be on your side.

I have way more respect for a guy who has the balls to tell me what's up than someone who snakes around hoping for something to go their way.

xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

Then he went away & I started to like him MORE while he was gone. He called with cute hello's & I had to go to a wedding in the same state so I went to see him. No romance, he treated me like a sex buddy & I went along numb in silence. Now we are both back in our state not seeing each other (three weeks) & we NEVER had any form of discussion. I wimped out because he was so cute, I lost myself & barely shined, was afraid to even insist on condom and floated in lust. He is 6 years younger and it had been three years since I was sexual with anyone. Now I can't tell if I miss him, need closure, therapy...when I call him he lights up like Mr. Happy and said "let's get together this week!" and neither of us called. I'm afraid to tell him anything because I'm most frightened to hear that he didn't like me, so much so that I made that happen in my head & went away. Now this is in my head for too long when he would be open to a conversation- when he suggested that I freaked out & didn't call him another time. I'm new on this site so any tips how to relay messages is welcomed too. Thanks.

He said "casual" on 2nd date but we continued dating for 2moThen he went away & I started to like him MORE while he was gone. He called with cute hello's & I had to go to a wedding in the same state so I went to see him. No romance, he treated me like a sex buddy & I went along numb in silence. Now we are both back in our state not seeing each other (three weeks) & we NEVER had any form of discussion. I wimped out because he was so cute, I lost myself & barely shined, was afraid to even insist on condom and floated in lust. He is 6 years younger and it had been three years since I was sexual with anyone. Now I can't tell if I miss him, need closure, therapy...when I call him he lights up like Mr. Happy and said "let's get together this week!" and neither of us called. I'm afraid to tell him anything because I'm most frightened to hear that he didn't like me, so much so that I made that happen in my head & went away. Now this is in my head for too long when he would be open to a conversation- when he suggested that I freaked out & didn't call him another time. I'm new on this site so any tips how to relay messages is welcomed too. Thanks.