dont know if hes flirting w/ me or just playing w/ my head??

eagles04

ok well i have knowing this kid for a long time are families are close. i know alot about him. we have alot in common. hes last gf was 3 yrs ago. hes shy and quite. a few months ago i told him that i like him. i tryed to get him to open up. didnt work out. hes busy al da time. he told me that he was not attracted to me. i have been asking some of my buds that are guys what i should do they tell me to wait . but the other day i was at his house which he lives w/ his grandma. he knows that i like him alot. he has 2 girls that are lasiabon. he brought one by the other day and he was singing in the showder , it was the first time. he would make smart remarks and a few times we would look at each other in the eyes, and also i cought him looking down at my breast. i dont flirt w/ him cause he said that he only wants to be friends w/ me so i just take it slow. he dont talk to me at all i also try to getem to talk to me . when i see him i sometimes leave him messages , i had left him a joke that i had made up he like it. but when we would watch tv , i wait tell he trys to talk to me but he dont so i would talk to him sometimes i dont talk to him. i want him to make a move on me , but he dont. i know that hes shy cause he gets hurt all da time , so have i. all of his ex's would take him for his $$ i told him that i would not do that to him. we both like egg foe young so when i have it , i would let him have the rest of it, and when i work the polls i would save some stuff for him cause he works 24/7. dont know what to do. ........

k well i dunno about your situation, maybe one day he'll fall in love with you, but we'll have to see.

But the part about him staring down your breast.... its a guy thing.... its a human machinism that went wrong somewhere along the line. Dont rely on it to judge wether or not he likes you.

And I had a friend who was in this situation too, she didnt like this one guy for 3 yrs, he never gave up. Then one day he got a gf and she came crying to me saying "Do you think he'll go out with me and dump the other girl if I asked him out". Maybe you should try to provoke him a bit, make him think.

Hmmm.... well, if he said he's not attracted to you and only wants to be friends then that's what you're gonna have to accept and respect.

Guys will be guys, and we are always up for a bit of funny business, whether people get hurt or not is not always our first priority, so I wouldn't take it to mean more than just harmless flirting.