Out with the guys and she texted one of em

After 2 weeks of nc for me and even when se broke up with me i didnt fight it and say a single word, i just left. Havent seen her or have spoken to her coz ive been trying to mend my devastated self. My bestfriends finally got me out of the house to actually go out and forget things. And while we were out she texted my bestfriend asking how i am... For no apparent reason thia really really got me upset, my bestfriend tried to hide the text so i dont get to thinking and enjoy my night, but he wasnt fast enough so he showed me, dunno y but this set me back i just wish she didnt do that i feel who the hell is she to rip my heart then check on me, im living this awful life rt now trying to fight to get better and she has no problem intruding and contacting my friend coz she cant even handle her guilt i wish shed just let me take this with grace, i feel mad, sad, depressed. I may be overreacting but i dont kno y that cut so deep

Well happened to break up? What were her reasons?

Sounds like she clearly misses you and cares for you. It's not her fault you saw the text and it set you back. She technically IS leaving you alone. She didn't know you would find out she contacted your best friend. She probably thought you wouldn't find out and she could still see how you are doing because she misses you without doing anything to rip your heart open because she went and contacted you after breaking up with you and give you mixed signals. Breaking up is hard for the person doing it too, don't forget.

We broke up coz she said there was something missing and dont kno what it was so i said maybe ur just not in love w me anymore we ended it, i went nc and she kept texting me that she loves me blah blah blah and she showed up at my doorstep and she said she wanted to be with me and that she couldnt see her life without me. We got back together and had a great week and one day i woke up and she hit me with the doubts again so i got up and left without saying a word coz i didnt kno what else to do. Was devastated but tried to move on and i didnt even contact her once coz i respected how she felt and i didnt want to talk to her because i didnt want ro sell myself i didnt want to convince her, and it just kills me when she contacts everyone close to me after because it sets me back, she did this during the initial break up also

It's not your fault that she can't put a finger on what is missing from your relationship.

You gave her second chance after she did it the first time and she did it again.

You're not a revolving door. Either she's in or she's out.

She can't continue to use you as a merry-go-around until she figures out what she wants. It will just keeping messing with your feelings.

You can't stop her from texting your friends though...Sad shame she won't leave them alone.

Archived