funny night out with her uncles XD

yamajii89

it was my girlfriend's uncle's birthday yesterday i was invited and we went to a bar. i felt kinda insecure because it wasn't just one uncle that was present, but two XD. well we sat besides each other and one of her uncle sat besides her, and the other on the opposite side of the table. she just turned 18 and i kinda feel insecure touching or even holding her hands while her uncles are nearby. but we managed sneaking a few cuddles and tickles beneath the table XD. at these kind of moments is when you discover parts of the body that you wouldn't expect it to be pleasurable when touched XD or is it just the anxiety. later on i had to take her home since she has work in the morning, both of her uncle stayed with a couple of friends and workmates at the bar. her place was nearby, and i was suppose to let her rest and sleep, but had passionate sex instead, it was awesome because we were both anticipating it and the excitement was building up. unfortunately i had to leave her side since i didn't want her uncle see us in one bed. i made sure she was fast a sleep first and made it clear to her that i would have to leave soon, she understood it of course. said i love you before i left and kissed her in the forehead.

had an interesting night....

Archived