In need of help...

Alright so get this, I meet this girl who is awesome(which is rare). We get along so well. She is looking for a guy who has my personality, and she loves the way I think. Now we have so much in common it isn't even funny and we can talk just about anything... Only there's one thing, I don't know if she likes me the same way I like her. It's killing me not knowing. I'm so confused on what to do. It has been a long time since I felt like this for someone.

Any ideas at all? Anything I can do?

How long have you known her? If it hasn't been too long, just show some interest in her but don't ask. If you can't take it, well just ask her. She may really like you, which I believe is the case considering what you said, and you may have a great future together.

Chris

I think that if you want more than just friendship, then you are going to have to take a chance and ask her out. Before doing this have you had any signals of attraction from her? If so ask her out. If not, why don't you try and flirt with her to see what her reaction is, this will tell you whether to take things further.