Guys please read and HELP!

club33

Ok there is this guy in my second period that I really have a big crush on He seems to like me too, but I'm not sure (this is where you guys come in)

OK I'm just going to give you all the things he did that made me think he likes me (I've never done this before so bare with me)

He always make eye contract and hes always whispering that he thinks the class is gay and trys to make me laugh. When the teacher makes a stupid comment to someone he always turns to me and shakes his head laughing. (He shakes his head ALOT) He seems to try to look at me when I'm doing work (I sit in the front of the class, teacher's assistant) then asks if I'm having fun. One time when we had a Sub he sat with his friends in the back I always take roll when Subs are in the class so he came up to my desk leaned real close to me and asked if I wouldn't mark him absent (he was like nose to nose close) when passing out a test I miss counted a paper in his row he said "we need one more over here, thanks Babe". And hes always telling me the time when i didnt ask him.

That what makes me think he likes me but these are the things he does that get me confused...

Me and him sit next to the door so when the bell rings we both walk out at the same time, but he never talks to me even when I'm walking side by side with him. This one time I was standing in the lunch line right next to him he didnt seem to notice either. He was asking me a question just moving his lips for me to lip read (i'm not very good at by the way) so i asked him what he said he seemed annoyed that I said "what" after that he got his test back he seemed kinda happy so I asked him what he got (just to talk to him) he just struged his shoulders like saying I dont know. then he told me he got a "C" then he stoped talking to me for the day..

Ok well i'm done can you PLEASE help me If it helps everyone says he never had a g/f before but when he likes a girl he starts to become mean to them (whats up with that?)

Please Please help me I really like him and if he doesnt like me I have to TRY to get over him. Thanks!

thank you, but how do I make myself unintimidating to him? I don't do anything to imtimdate him or do I? hmmm

(hope i spelled that right)

I want to ask him out to a movie or just out somewhere but I dont know how I'm a really shy girl when it comes to guys *i studder and everything its bad*

ok im not sure how much good this is gonna be but here it goes

(yes i know, its a long post, but still try and read it, might help u out)

im a lil confused by the second half of ur msg about him ignoring u and stuff, although the first half is showing that he is interested in you.

to seem less intimidating (lol cant spell it, go me!!), try and start conversations with him about anything really, start with small things like asking about how to do the work, what hes up2 the rest of the day, etc..

and dont ask questions that he can quickly answer with fine, yes, sure, etc.. like what time is it? how are you today?. ask questions that he'll need to talk about 2 give an answer like hobbies, music style (that is a good 1, most lads like talkin about music), then from those questions you can ask about things to do with them.

even if hes boring you, dont make it look like your bored or hell probobly just stop the conversation

another good idea might be to get a friend to sit on the other side of you, and try and talk about something interesting with them, so he will listen in on your conversation and be intreged (cant spell again) or curious, then ask him about something to do with what u were talkin about and get him talking that way.

not sure if the last thing i said will work, it did for me getting a shy girl 2 actually say something lol, but im a guy so i dunno if itll b different in the things u might talk about, try something that both of u would b happy talking about like films/films on at cinema(good way 2 get him 2 hang out with you some time), music again is good(if u know what he likes as guys can get very annoyed by certain bands/artitsts they dont like).

im going to stop talking now as im running out of time here, if you want me 2 explain anything ive said (it probobly sounds confusing and messed up - my fault) just ask.

hope ive been of atleast some help to you, if i havnt started talking about something that has nothing to do with your original post..sure it does thought {(-_-)}

ooh 1 last bit of advice, ask for him msn address, its so much easier to talk to some1 over msn as theres no awkward silences and stuff trust me on this 1, get his msn, u will learn so much more about him than in a classroom with other ppl around and other stuff like work/teachers distracting you lol.

I have a question if he likes me so much (or just interested same thing but oh well) why doesnt he say hi to me when I pass him in hall or he doesnt talk to me when were leaving the class?

Another thing I was wondering if I should put a note in his locker of how much i like him or something like that since I'm to shy to even talk to him about my weekend etc (if your interested to read the note I want to give him msg me to see if its not "creepy" or whatever) '

Thanks you guys for helping me out, boosting my confidence over here! '

Well Ive done that before to girls that ive been interested in. Usually I am sort of intimidated by them.

Maybe when not in the classroom he feels uncomfortable talking to you maybe around certain people. Imean, im alot better around girls i like when theres not many other people around or when we will be stuck in the same spot. Ive seen times i may not talk to a girl passing by for fear that she may not notice me saying "hi" Then i feel like an idiot in front of everyone, like i tripped or somthing.

To make yourself unintimidating, smile at him from time to time to make him feel like you are acknowledging him. "Give him some encouragement"

Ok tell me if this good My mom and friend think this is a good Idea...

When he walks into the class I should just say "hey there cutie how you doing?" I'm not sure if I should do that because I doubt guys like to be called cute because it sounds like I'm in the 5th grade you know? or am I wrong? I just want him to be comfortable around me and open up other then him whispering to me that the class is gay or just smiling at me he also likes to tell me and show me his homework I don't know if he wants me to think hes smart and does all his homework and is repsonesible (sp?) or what but I thought I should add that in there. (btw he looked at me for a long time today then raised his eye brows a few times in a row, I forgot the word for it lol if there is a word for it lol)

Also today I walked right by him I was in eye sight he didn't seem to notice and he wasn't around anyone either. ( sadly don't do that to girls at least smile if you see them! lol)

One more thing before I bore you guys, Do you want a girl that likes you to put a note in you locker of her feelings or would you like it better if a girl told you directly? (keep in mind you don't really know the girl...and shes shy) Ok thanks for reading and helping me out YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

LOl thanks you guys I didnt ask him out or anything I barly said anything I'm going to tell you this from start to finsihs because TODAY I had a CONVERATION with him I know you probably don't care but I"m telling you anywyas because you guys give me courage!

ok I walk in my class I notice hes not in there yet so I walked out this guy that likes me walked out with me (hes ANNOYING!) so i asked him if he has any money as I asked i turned around to see GUESS WHO?! OK mike (thats my curshes name) and Mike asks if I was talkign to him I'm like yeah both of you Mike just looks at me and asks me why I repsonde with "oh i need to pay back a girl I bought popcorn off of. (which is true) and hes all Oh no i'm sorry he walks in I said "oh you look good today" But i dont think he heard me (didnt say anything) then he looks at me then starts to ask people in the class if they have money! (no one gave him any tho) He also the whole time in class kept looking at my legs ( I was wearing a shirt) WOO HOO I"m making progress! (can't spell oh well! as Nocomply would say GO ME! lol)

Now tomorrow I got to ask him if he has a G/f and what he is doing this weekend...If you got any Ideas please let me know (i'm sorry if I"m boring your guys,but If you need some girl advice don't hassitate to ask Moi!) ' P.s I"m MUCH better at Girl advice then this Guy stuff LOL thanks again!

ONE more thing! Why am so Imtimdating? I was talking to him (chit chatting) the whole class and then bell rang he ran for dear life hes like speed racer! ALSO I was in the lunch line again I saw him so I started to talk loud to get his attention just for him to know i'm there. He walked right by me WITHOUT looking at me and I was a inch from hitting his shoulder and everything why didnt he say hi or LOOK at me? Some girls I know say when he likes a girl he will flirt with them in class but wont talk to him outside of class if he thinks shes not cool enough but I dont think hes like that...or is he?... PLEASE answer this one... THANKS!

• 3 months later...

Im pretty sure your a nice girl. So i doubt its that he thinks your uncool or anything. I can tell you this girl in my school likes me im friends wiht her though and she acts really wiered around me like says stupid things that make no sense someitmes but i know why cause she told me over the phone and such. Im not wiht her because i have a g/f (the love of my life). But just give him your phone number and ask him if he wants to seea movie or something. And like i said before dont hold back at all you only live once you dont want to miss out on anything.

...sounds just like crap I pulled when I was in school. I'd bet he likes you. To this day I enjoy nothing more than making women laugh.

honestly, what more does anyone need to say?

I think you should go for him!!!! Ask him on a date, it'll be so ausome, I just geussing, but i'd say that'd elevate your chances by exacly 79.345% of sucsess haha.

good luck!

Hey everyone... Thanks for helping me out... but I guess we all were wrong, Yesterday my friend went behide my back and asked him if he liked me... well the results didnt come out the way I wanted...

He said "He didnt like me at all he wanted to kill me...."

Which doenst make ANY sense since what I've been telling all of you, My mom told me hes probably trying to act tough and doesnt want to show that he likes me... but i dont know anymore... why would he talk to me and ask me if I was going to winter formal, offering me a ride home... I wasnt the one the started ANY of our conversations he didnt have to talk to me if he "hated me so much that he wanted to kill me" I guess hes really immature and I just didnt see it...

Thanks everyone... Hope you all have better luck in love then I have.

-Heather aka Club33