I have never ever felt so bad after a breakup

effanrr

Hi

my girlfiend for 2.5 years move out of state last week after breaking up with me. It was one of the break ups we have every 3 months -but this time I made no effort to make up as she was moving out of State.

I feel guilty because I did not help her pack or drive to the new state. I just could not bear to see here because I would be pulled back in.

I love her very much but I am financially unstable at the moment and could not afford to relocate. We have not firm plans to get married or move in. But I think she half hearted expected me to follow her.

I as supposed to drive with her on Saturday.

2 months ago she had an psychotic breakdown. I think her mood swings and lashing out at me for whatever drove me away.

I have shame, guilt and remorse for not being a bigger man. I am feel like I lost my last chance at love. Although I don't think it would be 100% happiness to say the least.

I am on my way to a coda (codependent anonymous) meeting. I should not be in a serious relationship- and anybody who gets into a relationship with someone as broke as I am right now - must be co-dependent.

How can I am make this feeling go away?

Archived