Very high sex drive but cant act on it

My boyfriend of 9 months has a high sex drive too, but he assumes I have NO sex drive because I cant initiate it at all. Every time I'm around him I want to have sex, I want to touch him, the problem is I cant do anything. I just freeze up. I dont know how to communicate with him at all about this because he just becomes angry and accusational saying I act like a guy friend not a girlfriend. I'm too scared that I'm not attractive enough or I cant do anything right and hes going to complain to even touch him, and he complains about having to start it every time.. I do know its unfair for him to have to do this, but I dont know how to overcome my fear and TAKE what I want when I want it ya know. I'm too shy I guess, but its causing serious problems...can anyone tell me how to just let go and as Nike says "just do it!"?

Hi ya..I kinda understand what you mean. I have been with my current boyfriend for about 2 months. Before we started our relationship we were really close friends for 7 months. In that 7 months i told him that i was a virgin. SO he knew that when we got together i was. I had done everything else with other blokes but not the 'BIG thing' yet. We would do foreplay etc...and it would feel so right but it would always be my bf to start this as i never knew how to start and sort of felt frightened! BUt when you get going everything is right and your feelings take over and lead the way...but when he said 'shall i penetrate'? I wanted for him to coz i felt ready, but just as he was gonna i would freeze up and hesitate. After time, a couple of weeks or so, we kept getting in this same situation and because i was feeling more relaxed with him, i felt more ready than ever and let him go all the way It was the best experience ever.

Are you worried about anything which may make you have a fear of having sex? Do u love you're partner enough to make love to him? Your partner should understand your situation from your point of view if he loves ya and take sex etc at your speed. Even though you may feel you want sex, you're obviously not emotionally ready to do it yet. There should be no fear, when you feel relaxed with that bloke sex just happens naturally. Talk it over with your bloke. If you both care for eachother you should be able to talk this over and come to a conclusion! Good luck!