how long was it before you...

I've only done this kind of stuff with my current boyfriend.

Dry sex happened after a year of being together, Oral sex & actual intercourse was about a year and a half into the relationship.

Compared to everyone else, it seems as though me & my boyfriend have been moving kind of slow, but thats just when we felt ready.

Wow is today's trend for all you girls nowadays to give urself up super fast.Wow a month and a half??? Holy crap at age 17 too if u been in a lot of relationships i dont wanan know how many different guys u have slept with.Sorry but for guys that are like me i would not want to date your type of girl cause that is a lil too easily given up on my part.Way too fast i think you should do it with someone you truly care about.Iono bout you guys but i truly know that i would not love a girl truly that much for like a year or year and a half depending on how things are going.Whats up with scoiety today it is getting worse?More and more girls are having sex at younger ages and they seem to give it up and have sex way too fast and i see that as a bad thing.

I agree with you to an extent, Shinobie. I'm certainly not going to be going much farther in my relationship... at least not until I have a wedding ring on my finger. But, I guess it's not up to me to decide what other couples should do. I don't have a problem with other people moving at a fast pace. I'm only concerned about me and my boyfriend. Anyway...

Dry Sex: I'm not sure what constitutes dry sex... I've straddled my boyfriend while we were kissing, but there was no rubbing, humping, etc. So, I guess we haven't yet.

Oral Sex: Not yet

Sex: Not yet

We've been going out for about 6 or 7 months.

So... um... None of the above?

Shinobe, I'll have you know that my decision to have sex with my boyfriend was well thought out. I didn't "just give it up" in fact I agonized over whether I should or not for months. He was my first boyfriend and at 19 we were both incredibly curious because neither of us had done anything. It may have been fast in your opinion, but I don't regret my decision.

1. Had dry sex (sex, but with clothes still on the lower regions)?

~*~say....1 1/2 weeks before we got together....yes i know....early...way early...~*~

2. Had oral sex, given it and received it?

~*~received 1 month into relationship........givin 2 months into relationship~*~

3. Had actual intercourse?

~*~not yet....not ready....don't want kids right now....and not taking any chances~*~

God Shinobe! =_= You are so lucky I can't swear on enotalone or I'd tell you where you can shove your comment.

I'm personally insulted that you have such a double standard! Girls cant loose their virginity by themselves! Although it's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.

I've seen so many people like you, but I had to pay admission last time.

I'm so offended that you made that comment and basically called our generation of women wh_res.

Alot of women plan to loose their virginity with a person they feel comfortable with; they dont just go to a bar and picking up some stranger.

Make somebody happy, mind your own business and think about what you say before you go ahead and say it!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

Iono im sorry if you are offeneded but sheesh some girls having sex in like only 1 month.Isnt it something u should hold back for like a year until you know your relationship is extremely meaningful or even someone your going to marry.Like my friend and his wife married just a week ago.Him and her have been waiting for like the last 2 years almost to get married until they have sex and which they did and finally waited for it.That is where the true meaning comes from i personally think is to cherish it and do it when you truly love someone.Because iono i dont really believe in loving someone after only 1-2 months i think that is too short of a time.I think you have to stretch your relationship out for along time too see if you truly are committed.

O yah go ahead and ill think of you as a person that wants to cuss me out and put me down or else you get a warning i dont care.You would probably call me some stupid lonely virgin but i dont really care.Go ahead and be a mean person if you are your doing no good too anybody if your like that.I know that although i havent been ina relationship i truly know how things should go as far as love not "0o0o0o0 i luv him and im only 15 lets have sex" o yah thats great....Well iono o well who cares u can call me a loser all u want in the back of your mind if it makes u feel special.I mean what truly is the big deal about sex??????/What makes me such aloser that i am a virgin at age 17!!!!!!!!I mean i shouldnt even be doing these things right now until i have my life straight and its better to do these things with a person u actually love.What makes u so special that you are not a virgin.IS it because your one step closer to getting an std then me cause that sounds great sorry if im such a LOSER for being a virgin thats just me......

well, you're only 17.

some of us have one night stands, some of use sleep with people for fun, some of us have buddies with benefits, and some of us wait, some of us wait until marriage, some of us date to have sex...

no one's dirtier or cleaner, as long as you play it responsibly and don't get STDs, you're fine.

If you want to argue that girls who have sex a month after they start dating are dirty, then you have to think that men who have sex a month after they start dating are equally dirty. I think Iono's just asking you to not have double standards.