And here we are...

But, um....I am supposed to call her...

Actually, folks...it was when we met the other day, when she hugged me that I thought that it could be time to start again. From square -1, gnomesayin? I guess I'm just over analyzing this, but I really do miss her. Trust that nothing will be blathered on about, relationship-wise. A lot has happened with me since we parted ways, and I'm sure with her as well. We will have a lot to talk about, besides the past. I'm just going into this cautiously optimistic.

Well...

Looks like we won't be meeting up this evening. She said she was exhausted, and was just going home to crash. We may....may hook up next week, but I don't know. We got talking, and I asked her how she was, and she seems to be just fine. In fact, it looks like she'll be moving to IRELAND later this year. I really don't know what to say. All for not, I'm afraid. Why can't I listen to people? I'm quite speechless right now. 5 months of this no contact stuff, and wow......blammo. I won't lie....this hurts.

I've done a tonne of thinking on this, and if she doesn't really want to, I can't force it. I think all the things I've been thinking of....are in the past. And I can't really see a future her with her. If she broke away from me on a whim, after three years, who's to say it won't happen again. I'm beginning to see light through all of this, and it saddens me, but in the same vein, I'm glad that I can possibly be happy with 'me'....alone, sans relationship. I Love her, and will for a while, I suppose, but how can I continue to mull this when obviously, it's one sided. What a tangled web this is. I just can't help but think about the past....our place, all our stuff...*sigh*...but yes it is in the past. How can forward momentum happen, when one holds to an anchor behind them....and all that sort. I want her to be happy, ultimately....and if that's not with me...so be it. It sucks, but hey.

"What shall we do, to fill, the empty spaces where we used to talk...."

-Pink Floyd

Empty Spaces

I do miss her, and it hurts, but there's not much I can do. Should I call her next week? Something is telling me no, but what are your thoughts guys?

Mako,

I'm sorry that things weren't the way you'd hoped.

But I am happy to see you write all of your thoughts... I think you are going to be just fine.

Keep your positive attitude and you will be in good shape. I know exactly what you are feeling... it is tough to forget the past. But we all know it must be left behind for growth.

If she grows back into you, great, but if not, the next love is always better.

All the best,

S&D

PS: She is still going to call you.... realize that and decide whether you really want to see her now so that you can stay true to the decision when the emotion grabs hold again.