Do guys think flirting w/ a girl when they are in a relationship is a turn on?

scared and alone

my personal opinion:

flirting is natural and most of the time doesn't mean anything. look but don't touch.

besides, it's usually there to boost the ego of both parties and not much more.

(especially when both parties know they're in commited relationships)

caveat:

you should never flirt with someone else while physically with your partner, that's just disrespectful.

...because of this many people believe flirting is wrong (i.e. because it's something you'd not do infront of your partner, therefore fundamentally wrong) - but this is for you to decide. personally i have no problem with it, but that's just me.

edit: if it's not innocent, yes - they're being sleazy

yeah, pink, thats what i mean. I don't get it. Don't say things to me that are inappropriate or do things that you should only do to your s/o.

To answer your question, of both genders, yeah it means they got the skills to attract another person while in a relationship.

If they are saying inappropriate or do things that they should only do to your s/o, then in that case you should put a stop to it.

For example, if you say inappropriate or do things that only you do to your boyfriend, would you go say it to a random guy you find attractive? If not, then tell them to stop, and that it's disrespectful to you. The guy might tell you to chill out, but tell him to back off. That's all.

Archived