How do i ask a friend out?

Well i've decided to ask this girl out. I've known her about 6 months. I wimped out and never asked her out, then she found someone else. But she definitely knew i liked her. They were together for a few months and broke up about a month ago. We aren't close friends, i don't talk to her as often anymore. We used to talk everyday but now she's busy with school. Last weekend we talked online and on the phone for a while. I know she likes me, but i'm not sure if she'd want to go out with me. I think it could go either way. We have a ton in common and always have fun together. She's told me and my friends that i'm really funny and things like that.

Should i ask her out? How do i go about asking her? Would it be wrong? I don't know what to expect from her because we've already known each other for a while. I'm hesitant for some reason. Its also hard for me to find a time to ask her because we don't talk as much as we used to. So would it be weird if i just called her one day and asked her out? I don't know what to do. What do you think?

Yo-

Go for it. when a girl tells her friends stuff like that it usually means that she's interested. but still i'dd ask her out some where where you can have alot as friends and not have to worry alot about comiting to any thing. i wouldn't worry about her answer. i have high doubts to her saying no. another thing girls tend to like it when the guys are creative, if theres a dance or something coming up think of an interesting way to some ideas are big signs, as an anocement, something like flowers in there home room or class with a note. just be your self b/c it seems as though she likes you for you.

-lew

Yo-

Go for it. when a girl tells her friends stuff like that it usually means that she's interested. but still i'dd ask her out some where where you can have alot as friends and not have to worry alot about comiting to any thing. i wouldn't worry about her answer. i have high doubts to her saying no. another thing girls tend to like it when the guys are creative, if theres a dance or something coming up think of an interesting way to some ideas are big signs, as an anocement, something like flowers in there home room or class with a note. just be your self b/c it seems as though she likes you for you.

-lew

slow down. obviously you're thinking too much about this as in the case of anything involving a girl. but you answered your own question. you say you don't talk as much. so give her a call and ask her to just hang out.

then catch up. don't "hang out" too often or you'll become her friend. carry on the thought that you are the prize. girls want a guy with confidence. make her prove that she should be with you. if you think she likes you then of course she'll go out with you. just seal the deal and get the ball rolling already. if she says no, then move on.

slow down. obviously you're thinking too much about this as in the case of anything involving a girl. but you answered your own question. you say you don't talk as much. so give her a call and ask her to just hang out.

then catch up. don't "hang out" too often or you'll become her friend. carry on the thought that you are the prize. girls want a guy with confidence. make her prove that she should be with you. if you think she likes you then of course she'll go out with you. just seal the deal and get the ball rolling already. if she says no, then move on.

Okay thanks guys, but if i ask her "do you wanna hang out?", how would she know that i'm interested in being more than friends? Or should i ask "do you wanna go out sometime?" (of course i would try to say something better than that) I want her to know i'm interested. Which is better?

I was thinking of asking her out to eat somewhere, nothing special, just to spend time together. She's really busy so i don't know when she can. We don't go to the same school anymore, which is another reason i don't see her as much as i used to. So i can't ask her to dances or anything. But she lives really close to me so its not a big problem. (we both can drive) I'm just affraid she sees me as only a friend.

depends how you wanna approach this. you could either go for it, or take it slow. if you're gonna put it on the line, then don't ask an open ended question. it'll give her a way out. so just say "let me take you out to ---" talk to her and pick up stuff from the conversation so that you can tell her that you'd want to do take her out to do, whether it's dinner or a movie, whatevers. she'll either have to say yes or no. by asking her if she "wants" to do something, it suggests that you don't know if you want to hang out either.

tell her, not ask her that you'd want to take her out. be confident. you are the man in the relationship. good luck.