i don't know what to do...

Ok. so i've yet to have a boyfriend and i'm a junior in high school. now there's this guy i like and ever since the first day of school he has been making major eye contact with me. Now i've never talked to him. Ok so you know how you can tell when someones looking at you. Well i was in class one day and i knew that he was in the class accross the hall, but i didnt think anything of it. Well i got that feeling that someone was looking at me so i turned around to see who it was..and of coase..it was him like staring at me. So i turned back around and then like five minutes later i felt it again so i looked again and he was just looking at me again.

So i really like him and i'm thinking he likes me..but he like hasn't made a move or nething and its been like 3-4 weeks..i really wanna get to know him and stuff but i dno what to do. Cuz im really shy and im not the kinda person who just walks up to someone and starts talking..

should i like start smiling at him and stuff when we make eye contact?

i have no idea what to do and i really need some help with this one.

I think the problem is that the girl assumes that the guy should meet her. Then the guy assumes that too but he is either too shy or too afraid that he would scare her somehow by trying to meet her like that. I don't know.

I'm kind of in the same situation with this girl in one of my classes. She sits accross the room from me (she sits one row down). I caught her looking straight at me one time (I'm sure of it because when I looked she immediately turned away). She rarely actually looks at me like that but she does occasionally look over my general direction during class. It's hard because we can't talk during class and there are already people sitting nearby her (but none of them talk to her). I'm thinking about meeting her but I don't want to scare her. I'm not 100% sure if she even knows that I exist. LOL. Should I try to catch her after class? If so, what should I say to her? Problem is that I think she has a class after that one. Not sure though.

Staciemacie: Like Caldus pointed out, both of you seem to wait for the other to make the first move. I'd suggest you just act friendly, ie. smile when you catch his eye, walk up to him and say Hi or whatever. You should be able to find out more about how he feels from his initial reaction.

Good luck, and remember it's better to find out for sure, than to never find out.