Jealous people...

justkeepon

I agree. Communication does pay off, every single time. I think that jealousy is something that happens whether we want it to or not. When it does happen, instead of acting on it irrationally, we need to sit down and think to ourselves WHY we are jealous. From my experiences jealousy always stems from an event that has happened and makes one insecure about a certain situation. If you feel jealous about something, think about it, talk it out, and make sure your partner is aware of WHY you have that certain insecurity. Which leads me in a full circle. Good communication with yourself and your partner will solve the jealousy issues. Not that you had a question, it just seemed like a statement and a discussion.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree. Communication does pay off, every single time. I think that jealousy is something that happens whether we want it to or not. When it does happen, instead of acting on it irrationally, we need to sit down and think to ourselves WHY we are jealous. From my experiences jealousy always stems from an event that has happened and makes one insecure about a certain situation. If you feel jealous about something, think about it, talk it out, and make sure your partner is aware of WHY you have that certain insecurity. Which leads me in a full circle. Good communication with yourself and your partner will solve the jealousy issues. Not that you had a question, it just seemed like a statement and a discussion.

Yeah. I continue to find out that people get jealous, usually over very insignificant things. I find it to be very immature. Heh...

Archived