Girls and Guys need some serious help on this issue

hye

HI, ok try to follow me. Two days ago in my Spanish class on Thursday I meet Sarah. We where playing a game to help increases our vocab, and right off the bat we started flirting. After class she was going to her next class which is two rooms away to my next class so I told her that she was stocking me she laugh and we talk tell she got to her next class.

The next day I waz teasing/flirting with her again saying that you're still stocking me and we talk and she laugh at my funny jokes…

So the problem that I'm dealing with is that I don't know what to say or do to tell her that I like her? How long should I wait to ask her to gou do something? Should I start by asking her out to lunch with her and her friends and then ask her if she want to go do something by ourselves?

Need help fast, thank you…

I'd say hang out with her more during school...like at lunch. Get to know her better and then just go for it and ask her out. Just make sure she doesnt have a boyfriend, I've seen alot of my guyfriends run into that problem. If for some reason she says no, be her friend anyway. But the key to relationships and their success, as I've learned, is being good friends first. Hope this helps!

JyNx