Should i text him again?

lanaa

I was texting with my ex for a few days(he started,after i deleted facebook,because we used to message on facebook).Anyway,he sent a text once in a day or so,so i started doing the same thing.Then before the last text he wrote to me and i had no time to reply,so then he wrote "why are you not replying?" and i was at the uni so i could not reply,i replied one hour later...and asked him a question,he has not replied since then(and it has been 2 days).Do you think i should write again? or should i just leave it?

I think you should keep texting him until he replies.

People do not have a right to not respond to texts. Texts are like little messages from God. They cannot and should not be ignored. You are entitled by birthright to a reply within 15 minutes, and anything beyond that warrants instant suspicion and scorn.

Don´t. I presume you want to get back together with him? If so, then dont send another message. You already did that and the ball is in his court now.

I replied only,i did not send any other message,,,some people say i should write once again something likev "did you get my text" ,some say no wait few days do not write again

so you guys think it is wrong to write one more time,in case he did not get the text or something

Its not wrong, but its not wise if you know what I mean. And dont fool yourself in "maybe he didnt get the message". So what if he didnt. If/When he contacts you again you can explain to him that you sent the message. I mean, if somebody has some interest in you he probably wont stop contact just because you didnt replied to his last message.

Archived