Any Good ways to kill myself???

You should watch what you post on the internet.. It can get you a visit from your local police department.

If you are serious, then you need to talk to your parents or a close friend. How old are you anyway? You should care less about what people think of you and focus more on doing things that make you happy. if people pick on you call them out, ask them if they are happy with themselves and if it makes them feel better to pick on you when you are defenseless and not doing anything to them.

Any how, if you are feeling that depressed you might want to seek some professional help, it's not healthy to have these thoughts.. and soemone close to you should be aware and not the internet crowd.

don't ever feel like your wasting anyone's time on here , or that you can't express yourself.

I didn't get the chance to post before you deleted your op , but I did see you said it is that time

of the month and you obviously feel that it makes everything so much worse and feel that desperate

feeling.

well a lot of the females on here feel like that as well , there are a few threads pop up every month

with one of us saying the same ...so in that respect your not alone.

have a read of this anyway and I hope you feel you can open up a bit.

link removed

I agree. You are not wasting anyone's time. We all love to talk to people around here. I think though when people ask for ways to kil themselves though they do not realize they are asking others to do something potentially illegal. It was a heads up.

The fact that you even think to write this is so serious. I have been depressed befor and then would rant about suicide and then suddenly feel ok and "didnt mean it" i convinced myself i was ok. I ended up trying to anyway and thank goodness i survived! My mistake wasnt telling someone. When i survived life looked more beautiful. My family were there for me and so hurt i didnt talk to them. So please talk to someone about these feelings you have. there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Also your spirit may not cross over if you commit suicide. The pain don't go away. I know a very good medium who has had experiences with spirits whom commited suicide still hurting after death. It isn't a way out.

Suicide is a bad idea. I mean you will die anyhow, eventually. I also thought of it once. I didn't do it because of two reasons: I didn't want to upset the people who cared about me and I didn't want to waste myself. After all, I invested so much into myself, why throw that all away? I read somewhere that brain is naturally bad at estimating probabilities. If I hit a rough patch in life, I tend to think it will always be bad. And it could be, if I keep doing what I did to get myself into a nasty situation.

So, don't kill yourself. Just try changing that person who wanted to kill herself. If you don't have friends, just start hanging out with people who accept you. If it's a rough family problem and the people close to you can't or won't help, ask others, including a therapist. For every problem, including incurable diseases and disabilities, there is a support group you can join. But, if you are like me, normal and healthy hit the gym, talk to people, friends or not about things that matter to you, and stay away from whatever causes you unhappiness (I assume it's a relationship, if you are on this forum).

Archived