I want to find true love

hello, Im a 19 yrs old gal from Hong Kong, haha, im young, rite ? but im very serious with love.

I had been hurted deeply before. I really want to find my true love. (if there is one) I want to find someone who is honest, serious, sincere and true to me.

People from all over the world are welcomed. Bcuz i don't think nationality and distance would be a problem if it's true love. I hope we can share our experiences and life maybe.

personally i dont think age is an issue when it comes to loving someone. I'm 16 and at this present moment i feel like i have found MR Right. I know that he may not be, but at this present moment i'm enjoying what he has bought to me. He is a big part of my life and i know i'm only 16 but it doesnt matter. He's sooo caring,genuine, he puts himself out for me and i love every part of him. He has gripped a big part of my heart. I think love comes with maturity though.My boyfriend really means the world to me.

You will find someone that will love you for you. But u cant look for him, i'm afraid i believe that love appears when you least expect it! But when you do find someone that makes you feel special inside, you will definitely know, because its a feeling like no other. When you cant stop thinking about them, you cant be without them. Its a great feeling and i'm sure you will experience it soon, trust me!