Is it possible to have a sex life if you have a small penis?

joeson1257

As long as you HAVE a penis, it's possible to have a sex life lol.. like how small are we talking? I'm actually a virgin by choice (I'm 25 and a girl), mostly I'm afraid of doing it even though I almost did once lol, but I also want to make sure I'm doing it with the right guy.. anyway I would actually prefer a small penis the first time around since it wouldn't hurt so much. I'm terrified of big ones. Hahaha.

As long as you HAVE a penis, it's possible to have a sex life lol.. like how small are we talking? I'm actually a virgin by choice (I'm 25 and a girl), mostly I'm afraid of doing it even though I almost did once lol, but I also want to make sure I'm doing it with the right guy.. anyway I would actually prefer a small penis the first time around since it wouldn't hurt so much. I'm terrified of big ones. Hahaha.

It hurts so much no matter the penis size the first time.

But probably less if it's small. I saw a post by someone else awhile ago on here, maybe even the same guy, and he said his penis was the size of a baby finger. Honestly, I thought to myself that I would LOVE if their penis was that small the first time. I'm probably weirding everyone out who is reading this.

But probably less if it's small. I saw a post by someone else awhile ago on here, maybe even the same guy, and he said his penis was the size of a baby finger. Honestly, I thought to myself that I would LOVE if their penis was that small the first time. I'm probably weirding everyone out who is reading this.

no, not less. I lost my virgnity to a small guy - still hurt like a witch. The size of the penis has nothing to do with the breaking of your hymen - it's going to break NO MATTER their size. It's the act of it breaking that hurts because even a small penis has to push through it and believe me, it's noticeable.

I'm going to have to go with PhilliesFan001 on this one, it didn't hurt my first time either. I guess it's just different for everyone

If your penis, when erect, is big enough to penetrate a woman I am sure you can still have a great sex life.

Archived