Advice about a boy... just bla bla stuff. Please help!

PrettyHott

OK i need some more advice. You guys are just too awesome!

Ok in seans AIM profile it says he loves danielle, in danielle's profile, it says she loves sean. im friends with both of them, but they never hang out in school. They dont even say hi in the hallways but Sean is always talking to me. But I have a strong feeling Sean is going to brake up with her. If RJ (the kid i hate) Doesnt tell Sean, should I wait until they brake up, or should I just spill the beans? I'm nervous about telling a boy I llike them, but Boys seem to handle it pretty good. I swear Sean likes me, but would he really cheat on Danielle? Well OK not cheat, but ditch. Would he ditch danielle for me? They dont talk... and Sean just keeps starring at me for some reason. So I think he likes me. Should I wait for him to make the first move (Him telling me he likes me)? Or should I just tell him? Or just keep it a secret for now? Thanks!!!!

Monica

I agree, you're 11 you don't need to worry about all that stuff. But just to tell ya now since you are already interested, wait for him to say it.It's better when it's comin from the friend's b/f and not you. Plus the guy should say it. I gues I'm old fashioned but I like for the guy to ask me out instead of me. Or anything of that sort. don't worry about it. Things will work out for the better!