5 months of separation....can't go on.

Hello ! I have a long story but I'll try and make it short.

Well I got married when I was 18 and she was 16.Pretty young huh!

Anyways we decided to get married because she was pregnant.But thats not all I love her very much she was my world.When she was 8 month due

the doc told us that our daughter was facing the wrong way.So she had to get a c section.I was shock yet letting them go on with the operation.

Everything came out good, my daughter and so was her.But the pain she had, lasted for three months.I had to take a vacation from my job to take care of both of them.I was 18 and didn't know really about parenting but I try my best.I was up 14 hours a day taking care of both of them.From cooking,to cleaning,you name it i did it without a doubt.

Five wondererful years later...things started to fall apart yet I still try my best to be there for them as a father and a husband.I even bought her a brand new car last christmas.But after that...... things got worst I was stress due to bills and other things.She was feeling the same way too and wanted time alone.So one day we decided to talk and she told me that she wanted a separation.I was shock I felt betray and deceive.

But I respect her wish and let her go.We both went our separate ways,she move out and rented her own place.Yet we also had an agreement of when I can come and take my daughter out.

Three month later,she call me when I was still at work and wanted me to come over and talk about everyhing.So I did and we talk and try to catch up on some things.I ended up sleeping with her.Oh my god that was the best sex I ever had with her.The next day she woke up and went to work.

When she came back she told me that she had thought about it agin and

dosen't want me to come back to her life.

What the h3ll was that about....She used me for her lonliness.

Why are women that way?They want you today,than throw you out the next.WHY? WHY? WHY?

Still to this day I still don't understand why she decided to leave me.

I did everything I could to make her happy.

man i feel for you, every girl i have been with and loved alot has always acted like i was their world one second, and then the next they could act like i didnt exist.. ive found this to be true with all girls no matter how much you think they arent. try to hold in there and know theres someone there who will always love you and need you, your daughter.

I know this is probably not going to console you much, but not all women will treat you this way. In fact, I think the fact that your ex is treating you so poorly should be a reason for you to get out there and look for real love.

You probably feel so hurt and confused right now about this whole situation. The fact of the matter is that there isn't much you can do when someone says, "I don't want you back in my life". They're probably the harshest words to hear when you love someone, but they are also the most concrete. It literally means what it says, and it's probably one of the most horrible things you'll ever have to deal with.

But things do get better. You'll heal and have a beautiful daughter to show for it and to hold close to you. You sound like a terrific person with a good, honest heart. It's a shame that there are not more people like you who are willing to devote themselves selflessly to someone else. However, sometimes people like you tend to be too trusting and willing to give give give all the time, without even realizing that you're getting little, or even nothing in return.

What probably happened here is that you met too young and had to endure a lot of adult responsibilities too early in life. She wasn't ready to settle down yet obviously, and you know this now. I can guarantee you that her need to be on her own probably had nothing to do with you as a person, but was just something inside of her, craving the need to experience life more before all is said and done. Perhaps it's time for you to consider doing the same. After all, you have a lot to offer.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do next.