Once bad sex always bad sex?

D123R

Yea...i mean ive had great sexual relationships, and there are those "eh" moments sometimes. But this kid lost his boner.

Since this was the first time, I would've give up on him for this reason. It's not uncommon for men to have trouble maintaining an erection when nervous or anxious.

I have no problem if a guy can't get it up. I mean i understand it happens sometimes. I just got worried that it was me, because we werent clicking and then he couldnt get it up. I said it was fine, and he apologized. So thats not the problem, its just that i am wondering if it could get better. But, he is seeing someone else now so i can't go sleep with him right now...but i want to eventually. i just want to right now but i shouldnt say anything since he isn't available.

I've had it happen to me. It happens. I can assure you, though, my erection is still good. It's just not automatically always good to go. The mere sight of your body isn't going to make me hard - at least, if I'm not there mentally.

Be happy you're not with him if he's already sleeping with someone else. You don't want him, trust me - he's no good to you.

Has anyone ever had really blah, boring, un-clicking first time sex with someone, and continued to have sex with them and it got better? I mean continued as in over the course of a relationship, not one night...

I had bad sex with someone, and i was so disappointed because i really liked them. I want to do it again, just to see if it was just a one time thing, or if chemistry is chemistry no matter what? It was so awkward we both decided we should be friends...but i wanna try again.

Yes, I have. While it has gotten better over time, if I could turn back time I would have made it a deal breaker.

ETA: if the problem was just not getting it up the first time, I'd definitely give this guy another chance.

To the OP, give the guy more chances if you really like him. He was probably just very nervous.

He said he wasnt nervous and he didnt know why it happened...i didnt really believe him though, he has an ego and would prob not admit to being nervous. hes that kind of person.

Since this was the first time, I would've give up on him for this reason. It's not uncommon for men to have trouble maintaining an erection when nervous or anxious.

I didn't give up on him. He kinda did that to me....but i think it was out of humiliation, i could read his embarrassment even though he was hiding it.. i tried saying it was fine but then after he told me he did'nt think we should sleep with eachother again so i was just like whatever then, forget him. but i wanna do it again.

I've had it happen to me. It happens. I can assure you, though, my erection is still good. It's just not automatically always good to go. The mere sight of your body isn't going to make me hard - at least, if I'm not there mentally.

Be happy you're not with him if he's already sleeping with someone else. You don't want him, trust me - he's no good to you.

He was already sleeping with someone else when we did. It was a FWB kinda thing.

Ok, so I have to ask...why did you keep on sleeping with her? Why didn't you just tell her you met someone else or some crap.

We were just better friends than lovers. We actually grew up on the same street and know her entire family. Sometimes she would come over just to "hang out" then want to stay because she was too tired to drive home. Then she would hound me to give her some and I would just so I could go to sleep. I also didn't want to hurt her feelings. I don't know why but it was the most awkward sex I ever had, even loosing my virginity wasn't that awkward. It was like having sex with someone having an epileptic seizure. We still talk and she still brings up how much she enjoyed it and I still can't tell her the truth that I didn't.

Archived