I don't know how to her I like her.

JC

I have been talking to this girl for a while. Right u could say we are friends. We are talking alot on the phone and she always inviting to go somewhere with her. I even met her parents and her brothers. But she say things I don't understand. Like she asked how old i thought she looked i misheard and told her that she good. She then got all happy. But most of the time we are talking she some how brings up that we are just friends. We could be totally off that topic and she would bring it up. She also asked me what girls I liked at school. I told her a name and she tought I said hers she got all happy, but when I said another name she got real quiet. She is always asking me questions of what I considered a friend. She all so asked me why we couldn't be more than friends. I didn't answer that question she just got mad at me. Then I ask her why she asked me those questions she said she didn't remember. But she is always bring up we are just friends. I am Not sure how she feels about me or if she feels something for me. I like her but I am not sure if I should wait, if should tell her, or how to. Could everyone help because I like her alot.

thanks everyone for advice. But I am more confused now. She is trying to hook me up with her friend now. I just don't what is going on. I am thinking of just asking her how she feels toward me do yall believe thats the right thing to do. If not can u please tell me what I should do.