intercourse vs. oral

Which do you prefer more, having intercourse, or having someone go down on you?

I must be a freak, but I prefer intercourse, as I get pleasure from giving pleasure. When a girl's giving me oral I feel kinda awkward because a) it takes forever for me to finish, and b) I feel like I'm the only one being pleased, not that it doesn't feel great.

I was having this discussion with my friend and his girlfriend because I've walked in on them more times than I like to recall when she was going down on him. When talking he said he would take oral over intercourse every time.

My curiosity is pretty active I guess.

I love giving oral to a girl almost as much as having sex...so long as it's presented nicely I would choose intercourse over oral every time for myself.

I'd say it depends. Sometimes I just like being pleased by a girl, because it just feels so good...then again, there are times when I prefer pleasing her orally...and then again there's times for intercourse... So I wouldn't say I am preferring one thing to another....it just really depends on my mood...lol!

I definitely preferred intercourse mainly for the same reasons you listed -- I like having mutual pleasure. She would say that she liked doing oral on me and it made her happy to know that she was pleasing me. Unfortunately I take forever with oral and her jaw would start to hurt so I would feel like I was causing her pain for my pleasure.

• 1 month later...