Oral Sex, Health Issue.

Hey all, I have a qiuck question. . .

Assuming the girls genitial area is kept fairly clean, and she isnt sexually active, are there any kind of diseases that a guy could get from giving oral sex? I tried. . .just kinda playing around. . .with my girldfriend, but the mental angle started to get to me (there was a kind of smell, but nothing that I couldnt get over). But I wasnt sure if there was anything down there that would make me sick (it would make is a lot easier for me if I knew there wasnt). Enough people seem to do it, so I'd assume its ok, but still. . .

Thanks for any info, and sorry if it reads kinda funny, its getting late over here.

Marcus

Marcus,

If a woman has herpes or other STD's that are not visible at times, then yes you could have your mouth infected with this problem ("cold sores" on the lip area). It is always a risk, and I'd get her tested to find out. If she hasn't ever been sexually active before meeting you then the only thing you have to worry about is if she doesn't clean herself properly. You run the risk of getting a bit sick if she has any leftover "matter" from going to the bathroom. I could be wrong, but sometimes when my gf hadn't cleaned herself and I went ahead with the deed anyway I got a bit qweezy (sp?) later.

Wish,

I love to do it. As animalistic as it sounds, I love to bury my face down there and go for it. It makes me so happy to see her squirm and buck from the pleasure However, I do request that she's clean down there (a quick "mop up" with a washcloth or a shower will do).