how to tell if the guy likes you or if he's just shy

dahlia1284

So, I posted before about the situation. This guy that I have been talking too is giving me mixed signals. He said that he's shy around me when he sees me, but then he'll say things through text and on the phone that makes me feel like he is interested. I am not sure what to do..I feel like he hasn't really asked me "getting to know you" questions, but he acts interested...Does that make sense? What does that mean, is he really just shy?

That sounds like the guy who wanted the pic of my boobs/wanted me to go on cam. I think he was shy too in person but also immature. The two can go hand in hand. Btw, I don't have much hope for you and this guy if he asked you for naked pics. It could be less shyness and also not wanting to put a lot of effort in. I read in an article guys who only want sexual booty like to text and email since it doesn't take as much effort as talking on the phone like people in a real relationship would do. Btw, read my threads to find out how things with my friend/date who wanted the boob pics/cam show turned out. Not well. I hope that it isn't the same for you. He probably does find you attractive, PHYSICALLY, or else he wouldn't want naked pics in the first place but isn't really interested in a relationship maybe.

Archived