Growing up

Well,hello everyone.I was looking at my past posts recently and as i read them i noticed something.I noticed how much i have grown since i first joined this site.I have become more mature and able to handle my problems better.I just wanted to thank everyone here at enotalone for making that possible.Does anyone else feel like they have grown since finding this site.

~Meagan~

Hey, that's really great, you seem really mature to begin with. I hope it helps other people in the same way. I think this site is like therapy. It's actually helped me more than actual therapy.(haha) It seems more honest and real, because there are so many people out there going through the same things as me, and I never would have known otherwise. I don't know that I've grown since I joined, cause it probably hasn't even been a month yet, but I do feel like this site helps me a lot, and I may notice a change later.(hopefully)

Thats good that you feel you've grown, we're all happy you feel better about things now. I have to say i agree with everyone else thats posted so far, I fell like I can talk to people about problems better on this forum than any other place, including in therapy. The fact that i know other people are going through or have gone through similar situations is comforting, and makes it easier to talk about stuff as i feel at least one person will be sypathetic to whatever problem I am having.

By the way, 732 posts since July first is really an acomplishment, congrats. I'm sure you've helped quite a few people out yourself, and I'm sure your poetry has more than a few fans here as well (its got at least one ).

Best of luck and keep on growing,

mtastic