I have to end it

kz0r18

Im so depressed i have a valid reason for suicide.... i have tinnitus

IMAGINE a perminate ringing in your ears that nEVER goes away

its so bad, my life suxs and this has topped it off

i want to gas my self via that hose from pipe into window method

its so bad and no one can help me

Im not familiar with the treatments to your problem, but surely it isn't worth throwing your life away for.

I always think my life sucks, but i hope for it to get better. IT really puts things in prospective when you see things like news clips showing starving children, as to how lucky we are.

I have a friend on msn, who has no legs, 1 arm has a stump, the other has only 3 fingers. It sounds terrible, but he is leading as normal a life as possible given his condition and he seems happy enough, and has a partner and all.

How old are you by the way?

IMAGINE a permanent ringing in your ears that NEVER goes away

Hello

Well I don't have to imagine what its like to have Tinnitus

I have had it ever since I can member.

But on to you, for one don't give up there are treatments ranging from natural to medical.

One thing I have used is called BIO*EAR this is an all natural product and it helped it is over the counter and not very expensive. You should be able to find it at any health food store.

Hope this helped

and don't give up

here are some websites to help

link removed

link removed

link removed

These are some of the sites I found that might help.

One more thing that helps me is to have soft music playing in the background just loud enuf to dround out the whine.

Hope this helps you

you might regret it

you should appreciate life all you can and according to those site its curable so you should keep hope

I once wanted to die and I got sent to a hospital twice but then I realized that alot of people love me and theres alot for me to live for

always keep hope good luck to you

hey, i agree..look into treatments, because i know its not worth ending your life. you have a whole life ahead of you and you deserve it just as much as anyone else. you can do it. im sure there are ways to cope with this problem you have, just dont give up yet! we all care about you her eand i know many many more do. be strong and message me if you ever want to.