need advice. First time single in 5 years... litle bit rusty

sevenohnine709

Ok, so i have been in 3 diff relationships pretty much the past 5 years.

Maybe a month or two single inbetween. Now i have been single for a few months but have no idea how to be smooth, or how to make moves on girls anymore! I used to be able to hang out with a girl and literally kiss her without fail.

Now i feel all awkward like i do not know what i am doing. My instincts tell me to just flick on a movie then just kiss her and go from there. Yet i feel like it is not smooth or anything.

(I have no problem dating girls, going for coffee or anything and it always goes extremely well, just i never can make the move to kiss because i always feel like oh i am going to look stupid) I never was like this.

Basically i am hanging out with a girl from work tonight, and i move away in like 3-4 days. We have flirted a lot, and i guess i really want to kiss her and whatever else follows, happens. I am fine once i get to kissing, but getting there i have problems with. I am probably going to suggest to go out for supper then drop back to my house to flick on a film. I just do not know if i should do my normal move and literally just like tap her on the shoulder / say her name or something like that and then just kiss her or do something "better"

any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

ps i am 21

Archived