I need a little help based on a situation about a girl asap

aznboy88

Hey everyone! once again.. well lately i been talking to this girl that i met, in my school. She sit next to me in class, we seem to have some very good conversation going. but, i just like her as a friend, and besides she taken. today, i drop by her work place, and she hook me up with some food for free. the main point is, at the need i wrote her a little note on a piece of paper, saying thanks for the hook up, too bad you gotta work so late, or we coulda chilled, and that her co-worker seems kinda jealous that she hooked me up, (i think her co-worker wanted me to pay, for the food) well, i have no idea why the heck, would i wrote her a little note for on a piece of paper. now, probably she think, im flirting with her or something. well what should i say to her tomorrow, once she ask me, what was that all about? any advice would be great. thanks..

If she asks you why you left the note, just say you wanted to leave her a friendly note. I mean, she gave you free food, its not abnormal of you to leave a nice note for her.

Don't think about it too much. If you do things like that all the time, like visit her at work, or leave her notes, then she might think you are flirting. However, if its only occasionally, then she's probably just thinking you like to be around her. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be around friends.

So if she asks you tomorrow, just say that you wanted to leave her a friendly not thanking her for the free food.