Boudoir photography

summerof85

I got some done a couple weeks ago and I go see them on Sat. I can not wait! I think every woman should do these for herself and well if you have a man in your life they will benefit them too. I play roller derby so one of my outfits was a derby outfit and my skates. It was so much fun. I think I will do it again once a year.

I got some done a couple weeks ago and I go see them on Sat. I can not wait! I think every woman should do these for herself and well if you have a man in your life they will benefit them too. I play roller derby so one of my outfits was a derby outfit and my skates. It was so much fun. I think I will do it again once a year.

Why is it fun? How does this benefit a man in your life?

For me seeing myself in a new light (I was lacking confidence cause of the illness I had as a child, getting bullied and my love life is crap at the mo too) and seeing myself as a sexy beautiful woman that I always wanted to be. hotnspicychikn I posted a picture on the previous page of 1 of my final photos I got 10 in total in a leather album cover I love each and everyone of them

I won a package with a phography studio around 15 years ago. I had the choice to wear whatever I liked. I actually preferred the shots where I am wearing a long black and red Elizabethan dress. They did my hair and make-up. I don't really think my photos are sexy, but I like them. She did get me to pose for some "sexy shots", but I don't like how they turned out and I don't think I even kept them.

What I do like about them though is that they look like "Me". My mother has a "glamour portrait" of my sister in her living room. The first time I saw it, I thought the person looked familiar, but didn't even recognise my own sister.

I like taking photos of people - just an amateur of course - and I haven't done it for a while. When I do take photos of somebody though, I like to try and capture some part of them. I took photos of my ex playing his piano and also outside the state art gallery as it was somewhere he really liked.

I took these other photos of an ex-ex which made some peoples jaws drop. He was big into body building and got a very large tattoo on his chest. I took a photo of him with his shirt off holding my kitten.

I've taken some photos of my current man, and some of them are just beautiful. None of them are nudes or anything, but the most gorgeous one is of him sitting up in my bed taken one Sunday morning. I've taken other outdoor shots and photos of him with animals. I think those pics say something about him.

Not to say I don't think you pic is not nice, but I'd rather see one that says something about you and who you are.

I think as long as the OP is happy than that's the original point of the whole thing. I'd love to get some done like hers but I'd also love to get some done like Silverbirch's. They all sound so fun.

Actually I took a few pictures of my ex because of course I thought he was so handsome. Sometimes pictures tell you as much about the person taking them as the subject.

OP, I saw that you are from Scotland, that you like singing and dancing and I wondered what type of dance you like. I could really imagine you in a ballroom dance costume. I also think you have a pretty face and your lips reminded me of Ingrid Bergman. I saw this black and white photo of Ingrid Bergman from Casablanca - it's of her face and she is wearing a hat. I'd love to take a pic of your face made up as Ingrid Bergman. Can anyone else see a likeness?

Here it is: link removed

No, honestly I would feel sad that she didn't already feel sexy and worry about her self esteem.

If she took them for herself than I would prefer she kept them for herself. There are a million intimate photos being passed around between people and many of these relationships are just transitory. I would much rather take some special photos of her myself.

I really think it is unfair the amount of pressure that is brought by our culture on women. Everyone woman has to be a goddess, with super fit body, clear skin and white teeth. There are all kinds of women and all kinds of body types.

Summer, you do have a beautiful face. You have those rose petal type lips like Ingrid Bergman.

I love looking at images of women - black and white photos of the women from the Golden Years of Hollywood, but also paintings, especially John Waterhouse - I think his women are the most sensual.

No, honestly I would feel sad that she didn't already feel sexy and worry about her self esteem.

I can see where it could give you that impression if doing this was the only thing that made her feel sexy.

If she took them for herself than I would prefer she kept them for herself. There are a million intimate photos being passed around between people and many

of these relationships are just transitory. I would much rather take some special photos of her myself

One of the things I find particularly discouraging about dating is the number of

men that expect you to send them intimate photos right when you start talking to them etc. It's actually a huge turn off.

But to want to share them with a man who respects you that you are in a loving and commited relationship is, well that's different IMO.

I really think it is unfair the amount of pressure that is brought by our culture on women. Everyone woman has to be a goddess, with super fit body, clear skin and white teeth. There are all kinds of women and all kinds of body types.

I couldn't agree with you more. I have friends that have had or who want to have plastic surgery and I just don't get it.

I think one of the sexiest things about a woman is the ability to accept her

imperfections as part of what makes her beautiful.