Guys i need your help...how do i know if he likes me?!

So i went to this dance last night and this guy came up to me to dance with me. So then he left and later on in the night i asked him to dance twice, once for a slow dance and then just a regular song. At the end of the dance he came to dance with me again. then the lights went out and her was like "AWWW man."

While we were dancing i was asking him questions trying to start a conversation and he seemed pretty cool about it he was asking me back and all that. Then at the end of the dance i asked him when his next school dance was and stuff and then he said see u there and i was like alright.

BUT HE DIDNT ASK FOR MY NUMBER! does this meen he doesnt like me i meen i was really nice laughing and stuff and he DID come up to me to ask if i wanted to dance, so whats up. It's so annoying cos like in my other posts ive said that guys just might look or make eye contact with me but not come and dance or talk to me u know. why is this, its driving me crazy.

I think u really can't know yet... he perhaps likes u but want to see what time brings... each time i dance with a girl i don't make anything more out of it.. they are sweet and such,.. but i wouldnt really know what to be my next move.. I dance every time im inthe town.. they ask me and i follow.. but mostly because they want... but still i think he likes you because he smiles and asked u out..

He didnt really seem like a shy guy when i was talking to him. But at the end of the dance his friend was getting my buddys number and he was just hanging around kinda looking abit uncomfortable cos i was there waiting for her and i think he was waiting for the guy that was getting her number. Should i ask for his number at the next dance? I dont want to seem to forward or desperate u know

Perhaps get to know him better.. talk adn such everytime u dance.. and ask if he wants to hang out with u and ur friends at were ur staying at the disco.. give him som little hints about it... its difficult.. but sometimes u have to do or say mre than u want to in order to get further with him

i suggest hanging out wtih him and waiting as time comes...if he acts more flirtatious etc... then its a definite possibililty he likes you...i still think that he was too shy to ask for your number though even though he doesnt seem shy. Maybe he was afraid of how youd react or somethign. The next time you see him you could dot he opposite and ask HIM for HIS number