The best advice, ever.

whysoalone

I don't want revenge. I just want happiness, or at least I want to achieve some things in my life that will make me smile. I rarely smile lately...

I don't want to be mean with my ex, but I wish I will move on before him, forget about him, have a new and better relationship... Part of me wants this because I have the fear that he will find someone else soon and then I will be worst

You guys are missing the point, we're not actually "taking" revenge. The best way to move on and say "You missed out on a great thing" is to live a happy life. That's it, there's nothing more to it. We are our own people, our ex's are that for a reason. There's bigger and brighter places we can be! You watch, if we came back to post in 5 years time, guaranteed we'll all be in such a happier place.

You guys are missing the point, we're not actually "taking" revenge. The best way to move on and say "You missed out on a great thing" is to live a happy life. That's it, there's nothing more to it. We are our own people, our ex's are that for a reason. There's bigger and brighter places we can be! You watch, if we came back to post in 5 years time, guaranteed we'll all be in such a happier place.

i agree with you man. no one is bad or evil. just didn't work. living your life opens up so much more chances to meet the ones that will work, romantic and otherwise

Yes, become the person your ideal mate will fall in love with. Become the best version of yourself. It's revenge because it's like you're saying "aha you thought I couldn't do it". This works best for me because my ex flat out told me I wasn't good enough. Being happy in the end benefits you and the 'revenge' is just an added perk.

Archived