Got her number, now what?

Definitely wait at least 4 or 5 days if not 6. Ideally, try to be in the same place she is after a few days (before you have called her of course). This will make her wonder why you haven't called, and will make her think that you must have a lot going on and that you are busy. Women can't resist a man who hardly has time for them. Whatever you do, don't let her know that you are real interested or you're history. Let it happen slowly. Good luck!

I disagree. I'd say call her by Sunday, Monday at the latest. If you wait too long, she'll go from "I wonder if he'll call" to "Why hasn't that bleepity bleep bleep called. Bleep bleep, um bleep." And if you call after that, she's already pissed at you, so any chance you had is toast.

Call her Sunday evening, I'd say.

Thats a hard question to answer, considering your life and mine are probably worlds apart. So what may work around here won't necerraly work for you. You did say she wanted to hang out with you, perfect. I say give her the phone call no more than 1 or 2 days after you got the number(nothing to thorough though. Just a quick hi how are you) then don't call her for like 3 or 4 days(by the way is this a school thing are you at work or what?)if its a school thing then talk to her in school but dont call for 3 or 4 days after that first phone call (if she ask's you why you havent called her then just tell her you didn't want to pressure her or something, but dont tell her you were too busy, imagine if a girl told you she was to busy to talk to you!! yeah thats what i though, they like when you make then feel special). if its not a school thing then forget about the hole first phone call thing. Just go ahead and ride out the 3 or 4 days without calling. Find out her likes and dislikes, then from there you can narrow down your choices for a place to go. OH YEAH, one thing make sure when you do communicate with her that you let her know that your interested in more than just a friendship. Don't just straight out say it. Little things like compliments, rose(singular not plural, plz dont blow your money on a shitload of roses until you have been pronounced boyfriend and girl friend by a state judge, lol j/k) but really i single red rose will have just the same affect as a dozen. Im sure you can find and exploit the moments when you can make a single gesture that means much more than words.

Good post, FissionX. I'm afraid my situation is not as "peachy" as I hoped for. She's very casual when she gave her number to me, so i guess all the initiative is up to me. I still have to do the "actual" call to her Sunday nite to setup something for the coming week, and any advice would be much appreciated!

Ok then, first of all call and before you set a date with her, have some small talk and find out if shes gonna like what your planning(without telling her what your planning) because if she is really attracted to you, she'll probably say yes to anything you plan, just to please you(even if its something she hates). Have something planned when you ask her, but don't be afraid to ask her if there is anywhere you can take that she might like. Maybe there is a show or something she wants to see. But remember to have a place already in mind in case she can't make up hers. You might want to look through this site thoroughly, because there are tons of articles on where to and where not to go on first dates.

I wouldn't worry about where/when to go out until after the first time you call her. Just talk for a while, and as FissionX said, get to know her. You're in Sacramento, there has to be lots to do, a new restaurant to try out, a zoo, a park concert, a local band you both like. By asking questions and letting her talk (and LISTEN to her) you can find something you both enjoy.

Good luck!

Sorry for coming out of the subject but do you guys think i give good advice? Becouse it is extremely weird how i have many a time fixed my friends relationships, even though im only 16 and the last girlfriend i had was in 2nd grade(dont ask). But when it comes to my own relationships something always goes wrong. I haven't really chased ( maybe that word's a little harsh ) many women in my lonely years becouse im waiting for that perfect one. Hm.... now that i think about it, thats a complete lie. i have chased some down, and i mean to the extremes. even some that seem to like me. Im really really good at reading people and you combine that with my supper information finding powers and after a week of finding out a girls name i can tell you who her mothers biology teacher was. BUT I ALWAYS PUS_SY OUT. Its like i plan everysingle detail ahead but the one single messed up thing that happens every 300 years happens, and screws me up. Its like im all talk and no balls to back it up. Im a big fan of philosophy and extremely open minded. My primary goal when i plan to take someone out is to make a relationship that last forever. I think i found just the right person, and im sure she likes me. and im planning to ask her out on monday(its saturday right now). I posted something like 2 days ago about what to do about her. COUSE IT seems my great advice works for everyone but me. Can anyone plz review my post and help me out.

thnx for listening, i just had to get it out of my system.

I was really thinking about that last post, and realized exactly why i know so much and im able to understand women so well. remember how i said that i fixed so many of my friends relation ship? well thats exactly why. Most people are in a relation and only have to deal with one problem if any(u know, like regular stuff you argue about all the time). After that relation or fight is over is when they learn their lesson and gain experience. Well since my friends always and i mean always come to me for help. Its like im taking a bit of their experience with me. So i can talk forever on what not to do, and about all the evils of dating. But i realized that i havent been able to experience that great feeling you get from knowing someone feels your the whole world to them. Thats probably why i get scared sometimes when ive tried(and failed of course) to make that first contact. I always want everything to be perfect so i dont have to go through what my friends did, and if something doesnt go as planned, i back out. wao!!! thats funny im answering to my own post. anyway i dont make any sense to myself. Can anyone tell me im not crazy or something couse im worried about myself.

Hey FissionX, this is a good topic, you may want to repost it in it's own catergory. I, too, am better at "fixing' friends relationship than in embarking on my own. I've even had folks say, you've so good at this, why are you single? Well, cause you're all already seeing people! Hmm, maybe I should turn my powers against them and break them all up, then I could have my pick! Ok, so I probably won't do that.