um whats going on????

lonelyguy

Ok ive been talking to this girl online for a bit now (we've never actually talked in person) and she goes to my school. The thing is that when I see her at school and she sees me, she acts like she dont't know me and never says a word to me (yes she knows who I am lol). My locker is near hers and the weird thing is I see her kinda glance at me a few times repediately but never says anything. I dunno what to do. Does she not wanna talk at school, or is she just waiting for me to be the one to talk to her?

This reminds mne of that story in the Dating & Shy people section. One of you is looking at the other thinking something and presuming something, and thereforeeee not acting on it. All the while the other person is doing the exact same thing. Dude, just go up and talk to her.....chances are she is looking at you wondering "It's as if he doesn't know me I mean his lockers near mine and I catch him glanceing at me but I dont know why hes doesnt talk to me"

Good Luck

Being a shy person myself, I find it somewhat easier to go up to people I don't find attractive and talk to them. On the other hand, those that I find attractive I am unable to initiate conversation with.

In other words, she may talk to a lot of poeple who either she doesn't find attractive in a bf/gf sort of way or they started talking to her first.

What's your excuse for not going over and talking to her??