Feeling a little better but..

Im getting over my ex that used me last weekend. He just ignored me ad hadnt tried contacting me since. I come to find out there is someone else is the picture that he met the day after we hungout. Honestly im not sad about it, i needed to finally be free of this loser and this was the only way i could be. The hard part is just that feeling of being replaced, and that he will treat her so much better. I know that really isnt my concern either way but it just bugs me. I know many people have dealt with these type of feelings now i just ask how do you really deal with it appropriately?

The only way you can deal with it is to stay No Contact, and ride the wave, and take your time!

You will have times when you think the worst is over... and then times when you think you will never get over it.

Laugh, cry, talk, type. Spend tome with friends and family, doing things you enjoy

In time.... And you may even not realise it straight away, the former will start to out weigh the latter.

Time, thats all.

It all takes time

The hard part is just that feeling of being replaced, and that he will treat her so much better. I know that really isnt my concern either way but it just bugs me

This isnt always, and dare say rarely, the case. It is quite common for people who are the "dumpee" to feel their exes will treat the next one better, that our exes circle of friends have turned us into a laughing stock, that our exes lifes will be so much better etc. There is a vast collection of emotions and inescurities that come about when one is dumped, and used as well. As hard as it is just remember that the feelings your feeling are natural and often based on nothing but our inner securities and not fact!! Ride the storm, you'll get through it

xAx

Archived