I've been in a very messy situation over the last 4 months. I was in a relationship with a man for over 6 months, though we were friends for over a year. We both work for the same organisation. Every thing was amazing during that period and I was committed to him every sense, psychologically, emotionally in every manner. His wish was my command, it was my priority to fulfill everything he wished for and I did that. I ensured he didn't have to regret or miss anything in life. He had his own shortcomings but I always overlooked them and in fact they didn't have any importance for me coz I had accepted him for the person he was, with all his good and bass. From smaller things like I drove down almost an additional 15 kms just to pick him up from his house almost everyday, so that he didn't strain his injured back, this was just a small example, I was always by his side for everything. Now suddenly he started ignoring me, dsidnt spend time with me, he's slowly trying to cut off all contacts with me. Told me to stop doing everything for him. I once confronted him, i cried, begged, pleaded to not do this to me, n he blankly replied that I'm trying to question him a lot n I must not perhaps he thought he will be friendly with me but I'm not even worth it. He started to get close to another girl saying she's just a friend and perhaps shes getting married n he's just trying to help her choose the rit guy. I accepted that too n told him to go ahead. He didn't spend time with me I accepted that too, coz even if I requested him to spend time with me, he would corner me saying ur questioning me a lot. I'm scared to talk to him. My mind wants to speak to him as I was totally committed to him, though others have approached me but I never even looked at them. It was always him for me. He says I can't even accept him being friendly with other girl, but he was never like this earlier. All I asked was if I went wrong anywhere or hurt him, but the only response I get is I'm scared to talk tou. While earlier he couldnt stay a minute without tLking to me. Many of my colleagues told me that he is an opportunist but I wouldn't believe it. I helped him in his work, protected him, gave him all the attention, gave him his space, anything n everything a guy would need. But I can't digest this sudden hatred towards me. Now he has even stopped picking my calls n doesn't even reply to my SMS. I'm depressed n have fallen sick too. I didn't deserve this kind of treatment, when even physically I had given him all that heeded. Yes I also went wrong wherein I asked him a lot of times for an answer to this behaviour, i would sms him saying it felt like I'm a disturbance to him , n i wudnt disturb him however the next day I would apologise to him n like not once but a thousand times. But on the other hand am I wrong. Don't I deserve at least an explanation. I was humiliated n insulted a lot of times saying I'm not even worth anything look at the other girl, she understands everything.... He feels scared to even talk tome saying somebody in office will talk, but never felt this while he wanted all kinds of favours from me. I asked him openly that he didn't want to talk tome for which he said nothing like that. I'm nt able to move on. I SMS he doesn't reply says lot of family problems, but at least one SMSa day is fine. I'm willing to compromise to that too. Does he miss me? Will he ever miss me in any situation? Or is he done with me? Prior to being in relationship with him, all men in office would enquire about me to him saying where is she from, give us her number, we want to be friendly with her,.... Amidst all this I would still be with him...... Sometimes I feel did he have an agenda in mind? IWAS GENUINE, HONEST, STRAIGHTFORWARD n LOYAL TO HIM. I miss him, pls help me. They say what goes round comes around, is it true, will he ever realise? PLS HELP. Do men ever miss such girls?

your mistake was loving him too much. as much as it sucks, you cant base your happiness on a person instead of within yourself because most of the time, people will let you down and second, they'll resent you for it. personally i love girls with your character, but you two dont seem compatible. he took advantage of your love. it was a one sided relationship from what you wrote, he didnt deserve a girl like you. you should move on and find someone who'll appreciate you.

Thanks a lot. Yes you are right, may be I was scared to accept the fact that he wasn't interested in anything I did for the relationship. I will start working towards moving ahead in life n finding someone more meaningful or the one who appreciates my love.

But my question is all of us want to be loved, n I would be more than happy to be with a man who loves me so much n lives only for me. Won't all of us look forward to such a person in our life?

Will I ever know is he has realised his mistake? Or will he ever miss me? My eyes always look at the phone with a hope that he might SMS me asking if I'm ok, or may call me. My g'day is nearing, my eyes yearn to see his number flashing on my phone.... But hasn't happened. Will it happen? Does it happen? do men miss such genuine girls?

Archived