Freudian Slip

hawks0523

I feel that my girlfriend has been acting more distant lately and as of last night doesnt want to move in as soon as planned. She wasn't listening to me at all throughout the night and was biting me and what not. I went to put my arm around her in bed and she said "dont touch me" so I didnt and then she said she was kidding. Then soon after, when I went to tell her goodnight, all she said was bye. She said thats what the late night host had just said and I said a bit of a freudian slip there? It worries me because I have been feeling like she wants me to break up with her (the past two months). I don't think that she has the balls to break up with me (again). Thoughts, or am I thinking too far into this?

I don't think you really gave us much to go on. Nothing in your post indicates that she is unhappy - just playful.

If you are getting the vibe that she wants out... why not just ask her? Just ask if she's happy in the relationship and how things could be better (there is always room for improvement).

Then soon after, when I went to tell her goodnight, all she said was bye. She said thats what the late night host had just said and I said a bit of a freudian slip there? It worries me.... Thoughts, or am I thinking too far into this?

Hawk, you need to explain this more/better. I don't actually understand what was said or what you took from it.

Did she suggest that she was with some other guy the night before? In which case, you need to clarify that.

if she wants to break up with you, you're being given an opportunity to prepare. Try to use that opportunity to see your gf for who she is and watch what she's doing. (The person who cares the least has the most power in the relationship and usually is the one who leaves.) Do you really want to hang on to the girl you've been going out with for the last 2 months? (Forget the person she was before, that person's not around anymore)

Archived