I dont geet it. why

I told my ex 7 days ago to go our seprate ways because "she didnt know what she want"

so its day 6 of NC

wednesday was our 1 year and 11months she radomly text me and says "happy 1 year and 11months"

thursday i was on facebook she's not my friend on there by the way, bbut i was joking with this girl about something and my ex messaged her and said "do you and him got something going on" i told the girl to ignore her... 5 minutes later she texted me saying "why the fk am i seeing all your stuff on fb" and ignored her...

today a girl asked me to hang out with her i said yeah. and my ex is friends with this girl on fb but there not friends... and i guess my ex was being nosey and saw it and the friend of mine was like she's making status about you hate you" "if someone would of told me 2 years ago not to bother i wouldnt" but wednesday it was a different story.....................

i treated her like no other and she knows it. idid everything for her...... she is very immature but thats something i delt with for years........ but is me going NC starting to bother her, she sees im doing fine so shes getting worried cause she even said "its hard seeing you make other girls happy".... i know she immature yall dont have to repeat.... just yalls opinion... im still not going to contact her cause she did do me wrong i just want to................................... i went NC because im trying to win her back but she has to see whats life without me like...

i went NC because im trying to win her back but she has to see whats life without me like...

Using Facebook in an indirect way in order to make her jealous, is not going to make her see what "life is like without you." This is nothing but game playing, and you're walking directly into this with your eyes wide open.

Hopefully you can look at this in a more mature way...

Archived