Feels like im almost back to square one

So last night I found out my ex is a prostitute and had been for months before our breakup.

it feels like now im almost back to square one. I feel horrible that she had been lying and deceiving me for all this time. I cant believe I felt guilty for breaking up with her.

I was doing so well before this as well

I don't know what to tell you Jim. I can't think of anything worse to find out. The only positive is you're no longer with her, and it probably would have been worse to find out while you were still with her. Try to focus on that.

Hitting her will only get you in trouble. You don't need to mess up your life for anyone. She's not worth it.

Thanks guys,

I must continue to look at the positive that I am no longer with her. Its going to be hard to work past the anger but I must learn to forgive her but at the same time will never be taking her back.

Going next week to get a full checkup.

As for the proof. In my country prostitution is legal and someone I know found an ad on a site and said it looked just like her. I went and had a look and sure enough it did. The lady on the site even had the same shoes as her (They are unique shoes that aren't in mainstream production), she had the same clothes and lingerie as her as well as looking exactly the same as her. She also worked the exact same hours as my ex was out.

On top of this my ex started bringing home a lot more money over the past few months and was never interested in sex and intimacy. I also found a half empty pack of condoms last week when I was moving stuff that wasn't mine.

She also had friends that were prostitutes that she had made friends with in the last few months.

I also found that the ad for the lady on the site was put up in the start of august (Which is the exact time my ex started a new job)

So well I had no solid proof (I.E. didn't catch her in the act) I think all the evidence speaks for itself

Archived