Did I miss something!?

DigitalSpy

So,

Around 2 months ago I met this girl at a week long get together. She is a friend of a friend. For the first couple of days it was pretty standard her getting to know all of us (she only knew the one friend, where as we all ready knew everyone else). By the end of the week, we began to get quite close. We fell asleep cuddling on the last day.

She then went back to her home town, and the rest of us returned to normality and the daily grind!I talked to her through facebook a fair amount, and it all seemed to be going in the right direction. I saw her again a few weeks later at the same kind of thing, but this time we were close from day 1. To any outsider we would easily be mistaken for a couple. We also went off and done our own thing together from time to time. But we were close right up until the moment she went home. We got on very well, more than just physical attraction.

Shes back at her home town now, so I thought I would send her a message through FB which basically was me inviting her on a date if I paid her a visit to her home town (a little over an hour drive).... Its been a good few days, and no reply

Eventually I will be seeing her again at the next gathering in a couple of months time, and I will no doubt catch her on facebook on live chat. Should I mention it again?

What would you guys suggest I do now?

I guess I missed something...

Archived