Confuse and lost

wtm78

I'm confused and lost. I do not know my relationship failed again. Cant figure out the reasons. I suppose I was rejected as a person. Rejected for who I am. Maybe I'm difficult to live with. Should I just give up searching for love? Perhaps I was meant to be alone. I'm tired of going through breakup. Opening my life to someone and leave feeling crush again. What should I do?

Hi wtm78,

I remember a very wise man once said....

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

I remember my pastor use to say.. "Love diffuses fear."

His name slips my mind

I promise you that every-one but every-one feels this way when they are dealing with a fresh loss. You just want to throw the towel in and give up. It hurts to feel rejected for who you are but as the pain recedes you will remember things differently. You will realise how incompatible they also was with you. They weren't the right for you. This shouldn't translate into you are not right for anybody.

The only people who are "meant" to be alone are the ones who choose to be alone, who enjoy being alone, always. If that is not you, then you were not "meant" to be alone. It's okay to feel rubbish at this stage, every-one does. Who laughs off a knock back? If you need to go into a dark room and yell your lungs out then do so, but I promise you, that this is only a moment in your life. It is not...I repeat...IT IS NOT the defining moment.

I am wishing you all the best,

Hugs

Deci

Archived