how to be a naughty, happening and cool/open gf

bit3yerlip

i would like to be a more naughty and happening and open gf....people say im a fun n open girl but i dont know why i am not, around my bf n his friends. it's really hard. i need help of how to do things/tips when im around his friends and him. and also when we r making out. haha if there is such thing as the NAUGHTY style. maybe i dont know how 2 treat a bf, so i need tips of how to be a happening gf. any ideas pls? eg. i kiss him out of nowhere n say he's cute? pull him to the bed n sit on him? hahaha im just roughly crapping ere....... i know i should be myself but i really love him i wanna please him. he deserves it so much

omg, I have the exact same problem! and it's not that your uncomfortable with him, or that you don't trust him. it's just... well I don't really know what it is! but it really sucks! just seriously if you feel like doing something, go for it! don't hold back. you can be yourself and still please him, and when you know that it's making him happy, it makes you feel so much more comfortable! so that's my "great advice". haha, hope I helped a bit... I'd love to hear some other peoples ideas tho!

you need to cater to his definition of "naughty"

-Wear a thong and let him discover you wearing it.

-Two words: "Road head"

-Go dancing and yell dirty things in each other's ears

I really don't know so there's my "great advice"

By the way, HE should be KISSING you out fo nowhere and saying you're cute. Just my opinion, but girls are sexy for guys, and guys are the ones that are suppsoed to notice. Give and take.