Physical too soon, I screwed up..

goodkarma_1

Yea he sounds like a douche. Sorry for my frankness.

This is what I think. He like the chase. He got what he wanted. Now he is hoping you like what he gave you. You are not giving him that gratification by going all nutso so now he is thinking maybe he might want to test the water again.

That's what I am getting... But i just can't help but ask you this....

Before you guys had sex, did you emphasize to him that if you guys did have sex, you expected commitment or something???

no, frankness is good. No satisfaction here cause Im not going nutso or contacting him again thats for sure. Nope, no discussion on commitment prior to the deeds. Grr it was in the moment and I am really attracted to him so I went for it bad idea no matter how intense emotions get. Note to self next time! Like I said, Im not even like that to move fast. I havent heard from him since that night. He was hot then turn cold. Its cool, just a blow to the ego though. I can move on, I just want to figure out what Im doing wrong (besides the physical situ)...

no, frankness is good. No satisfaction here cause Im not going nutso or contacting him again thats for sure. Nope, no discussion on commitment prior to the deeds. Grr it was in the moment and I am really attracted to him so I went for it bad idea no matter how intense emotions get. Note to self next time! Like I said, Im not even like that to move fast. I havent heard from him since that night. He was hot then turn cold. Its cool, just a blow to the ego though. I can move on, I just want to figure out what Im doing wrong (besides the physical situ)...

I think you are being too hard on yourself. I have a feeling you probably did put this guy on a pedestal or something...

Also, I don't think what he did had anything to do with you. I think maybe he doesn't want to be emotionally available for whatever his reasons are but most of it has to do with their insecurities and the rest, his own excuses for himself.

A month isn't too fast, it's about right.

If he pulls back now he would have pulled back in 2 months or 3 or he would have split long before that because he's only in it for the sex.

Better to find out now.

Then again you just might be paranoid and it's nothing more than post coital awkwardness.

Archived