i dont know but i really need help

since the summer started my friends have separated into 2 groups that now dont like each other and i am now stuck in the middle and it has caused a big problem for me and the worst part has just started. Last weekend half of my friends went upstate and drank while they were there. u see one group parties and stuff like that the othe group just chills and never do anything rebellious. anyways the friends that went upstate go caught and now are blaming the other group for rattin them out. the thing is though i am getting blamed for telling the "good" friends about the others drinking, which i didnt, but only one person seems to believe me.The others are really mad at me even though it was not possible for the friends i didnt tell to rat them out. The 'good' friends did know, though. now i am hearing it from both groups and i feel like i am probably gona have to chose by siding with either group but i have been friends with people from each one for over 10 years and i am really depressed and angry. how can i make my friends elieve me w/o picking sides i tried apologizing telling them i didnt tell and even trying to get tem out of trouble but my one friend just doesnt seem to believe me. WHAT SHPULD I DO!!!!!!

Dear frank88:

You are going to find out soon enough who your true friends are. Both groups of friends don't like one another and that's not your problem. It's theirs.

You are gonna have to let this whole situation play itself out and see who is still standing by your side in the end. Do not let them put you in the middle of their issues. Your real friends from each group are going to come to your defense and those are the people that you should stay friends with.

Eve

I feel for ya - ive been in that same posistion - and yes , you WILL find out who your true friends are , as I am 15 and the time will come, hopefully soon. I have observed many relationships with different people and in the end - you are lucky to have ONE really good friend that you could consider *a best friend*